1. How to enjoy the people in your life,
2. How to be joyful no matter what,
3. How to Reduce Conflict with Others,
4. God's Part/My Part in Changing Me,
5. Conquering Complaining,
6. God's Model for manhood,
7. How to Maintain Your Joy,
8. Succeeding in Life,
9. A Strategy for Managing Stress,
10. The Secret of a Satisfying Life,
11. God's Promise to Meet Your Needs.
Did you know that mercy is God's number one characteristic in the Bible? The world portrays God as a God of anger and judgment. But God shows himself first and foremost as a God of Mercy.
If mercy is God's number one characteristic that he revels to us in the Bible - if that is the most important thing he wants us to know about him - then it must be the most important thing for us to learn about him. And it must also be the most important character trait that God wants to develop in us.
Jesus said; "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy." Matthew 5:7